BuzzBird is a fast-growing, market-leading young AD-Tech startup for influencer marketing that works with both the top 25 advertisers and the highest reach influencers. We at BuzzBird make influencer marketing easy for everyone involved and enable the professional workflow between brands and influencers through an intuitive web-based platform. BuzzBird provides a managed service with the necessary technical infrastructure in the form of a cloud-based, self-developed technology.
Our dynamic team in the heart of Berlin, Kreuzberg, is already mixing up the influencer marketing sector with passion and we are looking for someone to work on our core product: The influencer booking platform.
We welcome you to join us in our efforts to break apart our monolith and help us move towards new products using modern technologies.
- Maintain the influencer booking platform
- Migrate parts of the monolith to standalone services
- Manage AWS resources
- Professional experience with PHP and Symfony
- Ideally some knowledge about Infrastructure-as-Code
- Interest in Go and serverless technologies would be great
- Professional proficiency in the English language
- Strong communication skills
- Startup experience would be a plus
- Our stack:
- PHP 7.1
- MySQL 5.7
- Symfony 4
- CI/CD with Travis
- Local environment using Vagrant
- Logging in ElasticSearch/Kibana
- Lots of opportunities to learn new technologies
- Fair salary
- Agile environment: iterate quickly and deliver value
If you want to work in this interesting and exciting environment, you should apply! We are looking for motivated people who want to grow professionally and not just for the 10x PHP Coder. We don't need any testimonies, but we are interested in learning what you have done so far (short vita) and want you wish to earn in the future.