BuzzBird is a fast-growing, market-leading young AD-Tech startup for influencer marketing that works with both the top 25 advertisers and the highest reach influencers. We at BuzzBird make influencer marketing easy for everyone involved and enable the professional workflow between brands and influencers through an intuitive web-based platform. BuzzBird provides a managed service with the necessary technical infrastructure in the form of a cloud-based, self-developed technology.
Our dynamic team in the heart of Berlin, Kreuzberg, is already mixing up the influencer marketing sector with passion and we are currently looking to expand our team in order to develop new products for our portfolio. These new products are built on a serverless GraphQL backend using Go.
- Develop new backends from the ground up
- Create services within our ecosystem
- Rapidly deploy new versions
- Easily create your own infrastructure
- Some prior experience in Go
- Interested in exploring serverless technologies
- Ideally some knowledge about Infrastructure-as-Code
- Excited about learning new things
- Professional proficiency in the English language
- Strong communication skills
- Startup experience would be a plus
- Modern stack:
- Serverless Framework
- AWS (lots of services, e.g. DynamoDB, AppSync, Lambda, etc.)
- Travis CI
- A continuous learning environment
- Fair salary
- Greenfield opportunities: shape new products together with us
- Agile environment: iterate quickly and deliver value
If you want to work in this interesting and exciting field, you should apply! We are looking for motivated people who want to grow professionally and not just for the 10x Go Coder. We don't need any testimonies, but we are interested in learning what you have done so far (short vita) and want you wish to earn in the future.